Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st Post - Introduction

This is not a food blog where you can learn cooking from scratch. Majority of the food that I make are from 'Easy to Cook', 'Ready to Serve', 'All In One' ingredients. However, I can guarantee you that they are all very delicious. I do let people know that I don't know how to cook and I depend on all these 'Easy to Cook' 'All In One' ingredients. After they know that, many people STILL think that I am a good cook. I do want to give myself some credits though... I am very good at selecting the right products.:)

I started this blog simply because I want to save the pictures of the food that I cook. I also want to share with people who buy from AsianSupermarket365
what I like and maybe one day they can share the food that they cook using the ingredients they get from AsianSupermarket365 here.

The first thing I want to share with you is the String Beans with Shrimps that I made with Oasis Sambal With Shrimps last week. Sambal With Shrimps Stir Fry Sauce is used in frying Kang Kong (water spinach), string beans, okra, egg plants etc. You can add squids, shrimps, chicken to the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment