Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Konnyaku - A delicious dieting dessert

Last September I got a Personal Trainer to help me to 'look better.':) My trainer wanted me to go on a NO oil, high fiber, low sugar and low carb diet for 6 months.

During that time, food that I was allowed to eat were very limited. I felt thankful that I could still enjoy the dessert that I love - Konnyaku Jelly. Konnyaku is a very healthy food that is rich in dietary fibers and low in calories.

'It is an ideal food for weight control since Konnyaku expands in the digestive system and gives the feeling that the stomach is full. At the same time, Konnyaku cleans toxins in the intestines.' Click here to learn more about Konnyaku...

I am very happy whenever I see people order Konnyaku Jelly. We can eat healthy and look good at the same time. Isn't it wonderful?

Btw, my 'look better' plan is a success.:)

We carry many different Konnyaku Jelly flavors. My favorites are mango and lychee. We also sell the Jelly Molds. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Click here for cooking instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment