Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hainanese Chicken's dipping sauces

I want to introduce 2 Hainanese Chicken's dipping sauces to you today. They are Orchid Brand Soy Sauce and Singlong Hainanese Chicken Rice Chili Sauce.

I believe many people would agree with me that Hainanese Chicken is a very simple dish that you never get bored eating it. You can find many Hainanese Chicken recipes online. It is not difficult to make the chicken.

The secret recipe for the rice is here -- ChanHong Hainanese Chicken Rice Mix. I will make the rice with this mix and post it soon.

My mother was in New York a few years ago. She suggested me to get Orchid Brand Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce for the Hainanese Chicken. My mother is a very good cook. She uses Orchid Brand Soy Sauce in many of her cooking.

It takes a lot of time to make the chili sauce. I am glad I have Singlong Hainanese Chicken Rice Chili Sauce for you. So we have everything for you, all you have to do is to make the chicken and eat it!!! What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment