Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prima Taste Mee Siam

The above Prima Taste Mee Siam's picture is taken by Elen Sia...

Who is Elen Sia? She is our customer and now our friend.:) Like many of you, she loves Prima Taste.

Prima Taste is a Singapore Award Winning Brand. Click here to look at all other Prima Taste's products.

This is what Elen wrote:
"It's not easy to find good bee hoon (Rice vermicelli) in Indiana, so I improvised for today's Prima Taste's Mee Siam lunch. I used generic "Oriental pasta" (this was actually printed on the package). I also tend to add favorite things into the dishes I cook. For today's lunch, I made meatballs out of lean ground turkey. Cooking with Prima Taste is so easy and convenient. Everything you need is in sachets that are clearly labeled. The cooking instructions on the back of the box are also clear and simple to understand. It took me only 20 mins to prepare the dish. I am so happy that I can now have my favorite food from back home whenever I want. It also makes me very happy when the roommates enjoy the food I grew up eating."

Thank you, Elen!

No comments:

Post a Comment