Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Singapore Char Kway Teow (Wok-frying noodles)

Char Kway Teow (Char Kuay Teo), a Wok-frying noodles, is a very popular dish in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. I like both Singaporean and Malaysian versions. Singapore style Char Kway Teow is sweeter and darker compare to Malaysian style Char Kway Teow.

We added Prima Taste Singapore Char Kway Teow (Ready-to-Cook Meal Kit) on our site not too long ago and it has been selling like hotcakes!!!

Our customer, Elen Sia, who is also our friend loves Singapore Char Kway Teow. I am glad she is willing to share the picture and write something for us today.

From Elen Sia:
"Char Kuay Teow is the biggest thing I missed ever since I moved to Indiana in June 2005. So I was very happy when AsianSupermarket365 announced that they would be bringing in Prima Taste Singapore Char Kway Teow (Ready-to-Cook Meal Kit). It is VERY good! I made Char Kuay Teow for dinner tonight with extra wide egg noodles, 1 lb of ground pork (the fattier the better), 2 tbsp of minced garlic, shrimp and 3 eggs. One of Prima Taste's instructions was to use 540g of noodles. That sounded too much, so I reduced it by half and it was perfect. The grease from the ground pork and the sesame oil from the Prima Taste kit coated the egg noodles nicely. And there was enough to feed a family of four!"

No comments:

Post a Comment