Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frozen Yogurt with Canned Lychee (Litchi)

I did very well at the gym so I pampered myself with a cup of Caribbean Coffee Frozen Yogurt with Canned Lychee (Litchi) at Berrywild Yogurt opposite my gym. I was surprised to see that they have Canned Lychee (Litchi) as one of the toppings. So instead of having fresh fruits as the toppings like I always do, I picked Canned Lychee (Litchi) this time. Another surprise... it is more delicious than the fresh fruits.

I am sure ice cream and frozen yogurt will also go very well with other types of Canned Fruits.We have a very wide selections of Canned Fruits such as: Lychee (Litchi), Longan (Dragon Eyes), Guava, Nata De Coco, Young Coconut Meat, Young Green Jack Fruit, Rambutan, Jack Fruit, Tropical Fruit Salad, Rambutan with Pineapple, Toddy Palm's Seed Slices, Palm's Seeds, Papaya, Sapota, Soursop and Mangosteen.  Click here to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment