Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chinese Rice Dumplings

I miss my 2 best friends in Malaysia, Mei See and Lee Lian, very much. I always wish that we can do things together and involve in each other's life like when we were in primary school and high school. I really miss them................... oh, no! I feel like crying now.

So when Mei See told me that she was going to learn to make Chinese Rice Dumplings from her mother-in-law, I asked her to take some pictures for me to post it here. Do you know how much this means to me? It means a lot to me. My best friend and I are doing things 'together' again!:) Hey Lee Lian, you are next!:)

You can get the below items from our site to make Chinese Rice Dumplings.
1. Glutinous Rice
2. Cooked Duck Egg Yolks
3. Dark Soy Sauce
4. Soy Sauce
5. Chestnuts
6. Mushrooms
7. Wrapping Leaves
8. Dipping Sauce

... I believe we have everything but if you can't find what you want, please let us know. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of making these! I am salivating now. You've forgotten to add garlic chilli sauce in your list (do you have those from your site?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fong, me too!!! What type of garlic chilli sauce? Do you have the brand name or can you send us a picture of the product? We will find it and add it. The garlic chilli we have on our site now is http://www.asiansupermarket365.com/Pickled_Chili_With_Garlic_p/mlscgarliceqw.htm

    ReplyDelete